#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Friday 1 February 2013

FEB CHALLENGE SUYS!

FEB CHALLENGE SHOW US YOUR STUFF!

Well its time for another challenge here at SUYS! and this month is a quote challenge to use on your layout it is "WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME HOW DID YOU GET TO BE SO CREATIVE? I TELL THEM ITS BECAUSE I ATE PASTE AS A CHILD." Well here is my take on the challenge I used Kaisercraft class act paper range with some of the collectables, some washi tape, flair button, charm's creation, banner from a lil somethin, distress inks and paints and used a few of the crafters workshop stencils some gesso and drywall tape and of course the tag and number embellie is from Scrap this our sponsor for FEB. The photo's are of my daughter Alannah mangaged to get some ART Time in on our trip around Australia in 2011 I think was at the Darwin somewhere. So thats for me for now pop over to www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au and check out the blog and all the other DTS samples and sponsor.
 
 
Here is my take on the challenge!
 

 
And a close up of the handmade embellie The numbers is from Scrap This! and the star Flair button is by Racquel at a piece of cake designs. Check out the blog for all sponsor details at www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au
 
 
Cheers thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment