#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Friday 1 February 2013

FEB CHALLENGE BW2


Colour pallete Black with blue and yellow, Dont you just love this colour pallete? Feb  challenge 
Black with blue and yellow 
I created this pallet myself please leave feedback

So pop on over to www.blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com.au/  for this months challenge look forward to seeing your creations from this beautiful colour combo! And here is mine below




Well this is my first challenge with BW2 I just love this colour combo and here is my Dt sample . I used Mme lost and found range for this layout some cardboard, dusty attic chipboard , twine, manor house flower, and some other embellies and used some paint and Gelato's on the title. The photo's are of my son Dylan taken at the You Yangs in Lara where we live thanks for looking.






No comments:

Post a Comment