#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 14 July 2012

My 2 sweet Loves

Sketch Challenge for Sketchabilities #74
Boy am I on a roll with these July challenges ! got another one done for the month especially love this one at Sketchabilities for the 1st challenge of the month. I used one of my MME paper collections I havent had a chance to use yet so pulled it out for this challenge. Been snapping some photo's of the girls over the holidays and let them actually take some pics of me for a change they actually did an ok job to holding the camera steady not to many blurred lol! so here is my take on the challenge hope you like cheers!


A close up of one of the clusters!

Another close up of the above cluster!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout Leanne.... the MME papers are gorgeous and LOVE your clusters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Leanne, those Woodgrain MME papers are some of my all time faves!! Beautiful colours and flowers!

    ReplyDelete