#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Explore Australia

JULY SKETCH CHALLENGE ANOTHER FREAKING SCRAP CHALLENGE

Well thought I would put up this lo I actually did this one about 12 months ago on our travels around Australia. So when I saw this challenge thought I would put it up I used a journey dottings map and hand stiched our journey where we went around australia some pics of our favourite spots and I have hidden journalling on 3 tags behind the yellow envelopes and another top right corner of the page  thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. Great layout Leanne! Come play again with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this. I always feel guilty when I see wonderful trips like this as I have barely seen any of our country..

    thanks for playing with us at AFSC, can't wait to see more of your work! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, so much to look, wonderful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout Leeanne, and I especially love the photographs you have used. My eye was completely drawn to the sunset in the middle - WOW! and then around the rest of the page. A beautiful memento of your travels. Great to see you on AFSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be one of the best travel pages ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's an amazing project!Lot's of details that show how beautiful your country is! Thanks for playing along with us at Another freakong Scrappy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOY, I wish I was there!!! I agree with Karmeleiro, lots of yummy detail!! Very cool!

    Thanks for playing along with AFSC!!

    HUGS MITRA

    ReplyDelete