#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 12 May 2012

Quote Having a Sister!

Scrap the Girls Challenge for May

Scrap the girls May challenge Quote " Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.
You know whatever you do, they"ll still be there.

Seeing I been taken  a few photo's of the girls together lately I thought this challenge would be a good one to do this month. Well I would have to say they are'nt always best friends and don't always get along together, and really sometimes are like sugar and spice lol! they do most times play together well and are nice to one another. But I'm sure as they grow older they will enjoy each others company share their things, and be there for one another to look out for each other, well one can only hope! lo cheers enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Leanne I love all the details on your page, lots of layering which is my fav at present :) Thanks for playing along at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours Leanne! Love the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is stunning Leanne! I love how you've used the quote on your page. Thanks for playing along at Scrap The Girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe it's all we can hope for ;) Lovely layout & photo! :)

    ReplyDelete