#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 12 May 2012

I love being your Mum

May Challenge for OUAS
I have been taking a few phot's of the 3 kids lately and got this lovely photo of the 3 of them well by accident, well I was taking the two girls and then Dylan jumped in so it actually turned out a great photo of the 3 of them. So I decided to use this as my lo about Mum, well me being their mother because I love being their mum I love doing things for them running them around to their activities, taking joy in watching things they love to do and their achievmants. I love helping them out with projects and school work although they do things so different at school thesed days lol! I love how they are all different Dylan is thoughtful and kind and Alannah has a funny weird sense of humor and makes me laugh and Holly well she is my cuddlebug always say's mum I love you, your adorable all those cute things loves to help me, so yes I love being them Mum and I am so blessed to have them all in my life and are grateful for the everyday moments. I used the Bo-Bunny serenity Range for this lo some Prima flower's and embellies a chipboard lantern vine and some Alpha letters. I did hidden journalling on a tag behind the flower on the bottom right of the lo.

                                    Hidden journalling below tag pulls up from behind the flower

                                                  Journalling on the tag swivels behind the picture tag

6 comments:

  1. I just love your take on the challenge. The colours are divine and such a fabulous page. Thanks for joining us at OUAS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch. Some thinking outside the box here and I love that!I love it all actually!!
    Thanks for playing along at OUAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page Leanne, I really love what you have done with this range. Thanks for playing along with us OUAS =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has so many wonderful hidden details. Love the tag, the title work and the hanging lanterns. What a beautiful page. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Once Upon a Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Leanne, wonderful take on the sketch challenge. Absolutely adore the colours you have worked with and totally **heart** the branch and hanging lanterns.

    ReplyDelete