#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 13 June 2015

Guest Dt work CSI

Guest DT CSI
June
Case file 167

 
 
 
Hi Leanne back to share another case file I have done as a guest detective for CSI as part of my DT work for Funky Flairs Studio
 
Topic: childhood friendship
Here is a page I created of my best friend Jenny friends for goodness knows how long. Though we live states apart and only see one another every couple of years or so, we are always there for one another no matter what.
 
For my evidence I have used music element, circles, butterflies.
For my testimony I have used lyrics from the friends song as my title.
 
 
 
For my funky flair I've used you are my type flair appropriate hey!
 
 
And for this close up I've used one of the butterfly flairs
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to check out this challenge over at
 
 
 
you can buy funky flairs at www.funkyflair.tictail.com/
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment