#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Monday 19 May 2014

Sweet Love!

May
DT work for
D-lish Scraps.
 
Hi everyone just sharing some Dt work I did for D-lish scraps this month
I just love working with their embellishments just cant get enough of their products.
Here are a couple of layouts I did, and a card using the prima doll stamps which was a birthday card for my daughter Alannah which she requested.
You can find all these D-lish embellishments in there store at http://d-lishscraps.openstores.com.au/
 
Layout 1 
 
 
close up of D-lish goodies, I actually used the Love paper add on kit in this layout lots of goodies
in this little kit.
 
Layout 2
 
 
I used several embellishments from the store in this layout!
 
 
And project no 3 Prima doll card for my daughters birthday!
 
 
A close up I used the pink heart doily from D-lish, the cardstock oval frame and tutu and rose
flower also and the sweet resin butterfly.
 
Cheers thanks for looking! you can see all the other D-lish designer
cheers!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment