#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 21 September 2013

Play

September Dt work for Molossi chipboard

Here is a couple of layouts I did for Molossi chipboard company. The first one is my son Dylan fooling around on a day trip to Melbourne zoo. I used Mme papers, studio calico, crate paper and white cardstcock, embellishments are studio calico, A piece of cakes designs and some odds and ends. The chipboard from Molossi is the film strip and the frogs which I painted with Tim Holtz distress paints.

 
and a close up of the chippy
 
 
The second layout I used Kaisercraft Remember me collection and collectables, the photo is of a friend of mine. The chipboard bike and bricks is from molossi, I used several colour's in the Inca gold range and some gelato's to colour the bike and bricks.
 
 
close up of the bike and bricks
 
 
You can check out other chipboard designers at www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au
cheers thanks for looking.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment