#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Wednesday 10 July 2013

July Dt for Molossi

July DT for Molossi

Well here is my first share for Molossi I just loved my DT pack this month I decided to go girly grunge and I used Bazzill hot pink cardstock as base, I used a Basic Grey background paper which I distressed I then covered the inner of the 12x12 Barbwire frame with a patterned paper from Echo Park, which I proceeded to use texture stamps, dylusion sprays, inks to create the background. I painted the barbwire frame in distress paint and sponged black paint over the top. I adhered my photo, title more chicken wire chipboard, texture trims and embellishments to finish. You can check it out and www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au

 
Close up of the Molossi Chicken Wire

 
 
Close up of the Barbwire Frame from Molossi
 
 
Cheers thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment