#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Sunday 2 June 2013

Molossi Dt June

Just another share for Molossi with the wonderful chipboard products I received in my June Dt Kit. I used the lovely Prima Fairy Rhymes paper collection, I did lots of distressing and used a few different punches to create the background. The chipboard is Molossi's large doilie which I distressed inked in a couple of colours then I dusted it with perfect pearls, the butterfly I inked one of them and stamped over it with a texture stamp, the other I embossed it with distress embossing powder. I used some lovely prima  and green tara flowers, some flourish with a bling, Heidi swapp colour shine mists and primary elements artists pigment in a mist and some studio calico wooden letters to finish layout. You can check out the Molossi blog at www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au

 
close up of the circle doily
 
 
close up of the butterfly
 
 
 
close up of butterfly distressed embossed
 

 
 
cheers thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment