#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Monday 1 April 2013

Eyes of the Soul

April Challenge Black with 2

well its time for another challenge here at Black with 2 the colour combo for this month is Black,grey and yellow. So why not have a go check it out on the blog and all the wonderful DT's samples at www.blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com/ look forward to seeing your creations.

And here was my sample of this colour pallete
 
 
For my layout I used cardstock as my base of course and one of the new Kaisercraft
Basecoat papers and a Kaisercraft overlay which I cut out, some washi tapes Prima flowers, Kaisercraft mini blooms and Green Tara roses. I used a Wow chipboard title and inked it and sprayed Mister Heauys white calico mist and Heidi swapps colour shine behind it, and some say it with crystals from Prima under the photo. The photo is of my youngest daughter Holly with was taken the day of her dance rehearsals just love this photo of her.
Cheers and thanks for looking and I look forward to what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment