#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 1 December 2012

Explore your world

SKETCH 80# FOR SKETCHABILITIES

Well its time for another sketch here at Sketchabilities, my how the year has just flown by and fast approaching Christmas. So here is the sketch below you can enter this at www.sketchabilities.blogspot.com love to see your creations.
So here is my take on this sketch I used MME background paper these have been my fav's this year
I also used Heidi Swapp no limits paper collection and some handmade goodies. The pics are of my eldest Dylan we are lucky to have the You Yangs national park at our doorstep and often head up there for walks and the kids love to explore and climb the massive boulders up there well thats for me cheers look forward to seeing you over at Sketchabilities blog!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shabby look to your project and all the elements! Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete