#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Sunday 21 October 2012

The Walking Dead!

My Sketch Challenge for this Month at Chandon Craft! Why not pop over to www.chandoncraft.com.au upload your challenge in the gallery, a $40.00 Voucher is up for grabs for the winner to spend in store or online. What a great incentive to have a go at this months challenge would love to see your creations too!
I used MMe Lost and Found Holloween papers for this layout some dusty attic, scrap fx, kaisercraft and a lovely Charms lollipop and some Alpha's. I got these cool photo's at the Haunted House in Surfers Paradise a little while ago, got my Hubby and holly to sit in the chair in front of these Zombies and of course they had to pull the silly faces lol! reminds me of my favourite show at the moment on foxtel the Walking Dead yeah Zombies of course! thanks for looking cheers.

1 comment: