#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 27 June 2015

Guest designer CSI

 
June Guest Dectective
CSI Case File 168
 
 
Hi Leanne Back with another guest detective share for CSI as part of my Dt work for Funky Flairs Studio, as we are sponsors for CSI.
I really loved the colours of this case file and had so much fun playing along.
Topic: what makes you happy! well my family makes me happy and spending time doing things with them.
For my evidence I have used grid patterns, banners, clouds, transparency, puffy stickers, pair of something and animal.
For my testimony I have done scattered journaling.

 
 


 
 
 
close up of my funky flair say cheese.
 
Another close up of family quotes flair.
 
 
Why not pop on over to CSI and solve the case!
 
If you love to use flairs on your pages pop on over to www.funkyflair.tictail.com/ to buy your flairs
available in awesome sets.
cheers thanks for looking!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment