#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Funky flairs June Dt

Funky flairs June Dt
Selfie

Leanne back to share another page using Funky Flairs, today I'm sharing a page I created recently at a retreat I went to with some scrappy friends. Of course you take selfie's so thaught I would share this one of my friends. I have used one of eve's quote flairs Live, every, moment you can buy flairs in sets at www.funkyflairs.tictail.com/ or join our facebook group and buy individually at www.facebook.com/groups.

close up of quote flair
 
Also if you are looking for a challenge
Don't forget to check out our June mood board challenge over at www.funkyflairschallenge.blogspot.com.au would love to see your entries and you can
check out our creative team samples
 
 
cheers thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment