#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Thursday 6 March 2014

DT work Molossi

Hi all just sharing some more layouts I created using some products from Molossi, the beautiful Manor house paper and flowers. Here is my first share went a little mixed media with this one using some gesso and some glimmer screens in the background, with some sprays and mixed media inks and some more stencilling. Creating layers under my photo, I embellished the page with lovely Manor house flowers and the dream title is also from Manor house. I used a few other flowers and embellishments from my stash also.

 
Here is a close up of the Manor house flowers the Love letters from Paris in cream and black.
 
 
The Dream heavy cut cardstock title
 
 
And my second share is this layout which I used an around the page punch to give a lacy effect and then layered with my papers, I used some Gesso and mixed media inks, I also used Molossi chipboard flourish and flowers from Manor house to complete this page and a few other bits and pieces.
 
 
Here is a close up of the Heart flourish from Molossi, which I rubbed over with black mixed media ink when dry I used a crackle background texture stamp in gold and stamped over the flourish. I also cut the flourish into pieces to extend from the top right to bottom left of my layout.
 
 
A close up of the Manor house flowers
 
 
You can see this over at www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au and see other molossi designers inspiration
cheers thanks for looking.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment