#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Thursday 6 March 2014

Altered book cover

 Dt work Molossi

Hi all just sharing some more DT work I did for Molossi this month, I actually made this for a friend for her birthday. I used 7 dots papers cut into torn strips some,gesso, texture stamps, mixed media inks, lindys stamp gang sprays. To embellish the cover I used a acetate frame from Kaisercraft and some prima flowers and of course my finishing piece was my Bird on a branch from Molossi chipboard.

 
Here is a close up on the chipboard bird, which I collaged in left over papers then I used some mixed
inks to highlight area's on the bird.

 
Don't forget you can check out this and other designers over on our blog at www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au
cheers thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment