#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Sunday 2 September 2012

Quote Challenge

 SEPT QUOTE CHALLENGE SUYS
Well today I got back from a 2 week holiday in Queensland no internet for 2 weeks not by choice, and boy did I miss blog world now to get back into the swing of things and lots of creating with all my new pics yip pee!
Well we have a quote challenge happening over at SUYS www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au

The world is filled with undiscovered wonders, Come little one, lets find the out together.

And here is my take on the Challenge I used some Bo-Bunny travel papers, some stenciling, lots of misting and textures and lots of embellies, my handmade item is a starfish cut from hesian with a star button. Well the photo was taken on Cable Beach at Broome pre-sunset with the camel rides in the background which we did do and so much fun, its like a carpark at peak hour all these four wheel drives pull up on the beach set up their table and chairs get out their beer's and wines to watch sunset and all the camel trains. My children had so many experiences discovering the wonders of our beautiful country on our trip around Australia with some really beautiful scenery to explore and wonderful experiences to cherish for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment