#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Sunday 30 September 2012

Perfect Love Forever

SKETCHABILITIES SKETCH #76

Well its time for another Reveal over at Sketchabilities! another one of Karan's fabulous sketches. So head on over to www.sketchabilities.blogspot.com and check out the latest sketch and the DT'S samples, can't wait to see your creations cheers.
And here is my take on the sketch I actually flipped the sketch around and this is what I come up with. I used the new Prima Rhondelle papers, lots of layering added some lovely Prima flowers and some Prima embellishments some Kaisercraft alpha tabs,and some Petaloo Butterflys, my handmade banner and my handmade pin by Me! The photo is my inlaws engagement photo don't you just love the hairstyle lol! cheers thanks for looking.

 A close up of the top cluster
 
 A close up of the bottom cluster

No comments:

Post a Comment