#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Thursday 28 November 2013

Pretty

Molossi Dt work November

Here is some Dt work I created for Molossi using the beautiful Christmas chipboard bells. I used Heidi swapp Christmas paper collection for this layout, some mister heuys white mist, tulle and muslim, red paint dabber and a white gelato, glitter cardstock, flowers and ribbons and Tim Holtz Christmas die. You can check out other Dt work at www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au and also their new online retail store through facebook.

 
Here is a close up of the Molossi chipboard bells, which I painted first with a red paint dabber then I gave it some dimension with a white gelato stick. I then decorated it with some ribbons and flowers one of the flowers was from the Tim holtz Christmas die.
cheers thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment