#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Friday 16 August 2013

DT work for Molossi

Just a couple shares of my August Dt work for Molossi chipboard using kaisercraft true romance collection my chipboard piece was the gate which I painted in gesso then sprayed in a chocolate primary elements spray, I cut the gate into two pieces which was my element behind my photo.


A close up of the large gate
 

 
My second share is from the same range of papers and I did a spray of pearls and flowers between my 2 photo's and a small spray at the bottom right of the layout. My Molossi chipboard piece was the cherish title which I painted in gesso, then coated in Tim holtz distress paint and used a chocolate gelato around the edge to give a slight distressed look.
 
A close up of the Molossi Cherish title

 
Thanks for looking you can check out Molossi at www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment