#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Sunday 2 June 2013

Molossi Chipboard Dt June

DT LAYOUT FOR MOLOSSI CHIPBOARD

Well we are mid year now my how time flies! well here is my June sample for Molossi using these cute little owls. I used Kaisercraft base coat papers for this layout and a few old Stampin up papers I had floating around. I embellished the page with some Studio Calico wooden embellies added some hessian and cardboard for texture, and the molossi owls were my favourite so cute. I primed them with clear gesso so you could still see the fine detail in the chippy, and I used the Faber Castell big pens to colour them and used a sponge blending tool to blend them out. I then dusted them with some perfect pearls powder. The sign I coloured with gelato's and then used a woodgrain stamp over the sign post.

 
Close up of the owl chippy holding a sign
 
 
Close up of the owl
 

cheers thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment