#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Tuesday 9 April 2013

A little weekend scrapping with new ranges

Well have had a productive weekend scrapping a few of the new ranges that have come into Chandon Craft, Love and Marriage from Bella Boulavard and Amy Tangarine. Both of these Ranges are really beautiful ranges such pretty colours in papers and lovely embellishments that go with them, you can check them out at our online store www.chandoncraft.com.au here are my samples below
 
This was Bella Boulavard Love and Marriage
 
 This is a close up of my flower embellies
 
 
Bella Boulavard
 
 
Close up of Embellies
 

 
 
This is Amy Tangarine Yes please
 
And another one of Amy Tangarine Yes Please
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely
    I have an award for you over at my blog!!

    love
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne, I'm Kim from Embellishment Avenue. Have popped by to congratulate you on the award you (and I!!) received from the kind Marelle. Your work is so pretty...
    Having a good browse now!
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete