#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Friday 15 February 2013

Sketchabilities sketch challenge #85

Time for another sketch challenge over at Sketchabilities here is the sketch below, you can pop over the the site at www.sketchabilities.blogspot.com.au/  to enter this months challenge.

And here is my take on the challenge, I used the new Echo Park Love Story paper range to complete this layout, some Prima say it with crystals some Prima and Green Tara flowers, Kaisercraft wooden dress form which I dressed it up with some papers. I also stenciled the background and used a crafters workshop heart stencil as well, the photo is of my mum and I which a friend took one day while over for coffee, love these photo's of us and really nice ones of mum as she hates having her photo taken lol!


A little close up of the photo's and flowers
 

 
 And a close up of the Dress form I decorated
 
 

Cheers thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment