#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Love Cherish You !

JANUARY CHALLENGE SUYS

Well its a new year and its time for a new challenge here Show US Your Stuff ! We have a Colour inspiration challenge simply scrumptious so check it out at www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au look forward to seeing what you create.

And here is my take on this challenge I used Kaisercraft bonjour for this layout, loved this range when it came out just love it. Seeing Moulds by Mel is sponsoring this month I used one of her owl moulds and a small flower, I used my hot glue gun to fill the mould once dried I painted it in precious metal colour olive and added gold highlights using gold Rub and Buff , and did the same for the small flower thanks for looking!
So check out the challenge over at www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment