#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Saturday 30 June 2012

Our Memories are written in time

JULY CHALLENGE FOR SUYS
Well can you believe we are halfway through the year already my gosh where has the year gone! so here we are at another months challenge so why not pop over to www.showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au  for this months inspiration challenge this cool typewriter, here is my take on this challenge.




 For this Challenge I used a 12x12 canvas board and cover it with Tim Holtz tissue paper to resemble the typewriter base. I used the blue, red and pink in my lo to ressemble the colours of the keys, the photo is of my grandmother when she was 16 at Eastern Beach with her friends. I used Gesso paint some glimmermists, Prima flowers some journal tags and Alpha stickers. I used some papers from A Piece of Cake Designs kit club and some twine and other embellies, I also handmade a couple of white crocheted flowers cheers thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment