#header-inner {text-align: center;}

Sunday 1 April 2012

Sparkle

Bird is the Word Challenge "Sparkle
Well finally got my challenge done after being sick with this virus all week, I used a old range of paper's Bo- Bunny's  Gabriel I so loved this range from last year and the photo is of my daughter Holly when we went our for tea last week for Grandads Birthday she just had to wear this crown with her pretty dress with all its sparkly stones so I thought it was appropriate to scrap it for my challenge at Bird is the Word!



A close up of the cluster and my Heavenly heart from "CHARMS CREATIONS'

3 comments:

  1. Hope your feelinh better! Wow love the palette love the circle and that beautiful cluster really draws your eye into the photo. Fabulous page! Thanks for sharing with us at BITW ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. this is stunning.. really beautiful photo and scrapped gorgeously!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Leanne.. love the circular design and beautiful detail!! Thanks so much for joining us at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete